Do you have a story to tell or
a book that needs to be written?
More than a quarter-century's
experience in book editing
is at your fingertips.
I can help you create the book or other document
you have in mind:
from concept through outline to finished
Brian Scrivener brings to your project three decades of
experience in editing, writing and document design.
Click here to learn more.
My Services include:
* Creative consultation based on decades of experience
in crafting documents for their target audience
* Substantive editing, both before and after you start
writing: advising on voice, outline, structure, organization,
style and all the little things that make your words light up
* Copy editing and proofreading: all those nasty little
details that, if neglected, make your book stand out for all
the wrong reasons
* Advice on publishing and promotional strategies
* Writing and managing your Web documents:
newsletters, blogs, e-books, website architecture
* Boosting your spirits, commending your
perseverance and reminding you that this is supposed to
My favorite genres:
* Biography/Autobiography, Business, Sports, History,
Yoga and Eastern Philosophy, Social Issues, Health,
Spirituality, Psychology, Cookbooks
* Try me! I've edited every subject from Japanese
woodworking to corporate history, from hockey to
Southeast Asian cuisine.
Rates: Subject to an assessment of the work required.
Together we will create a budget and work within it.
Contact me for an estimate at email@example.com.
* writing &
of books, reports
* writing &
& document design
to help your words
work better on the
If you are looking for the excellent authoring
software named Scrivener, click here.
If you are looking for The Scrivener, the official
publication of The Society of Notaries of B.C., click
Why not let me
write your story
As a recognized
co-author of two
books (and silent
co-author of many
more), I have the
create what you
IF YOU ARE
HANDS ON HEALTH
CLINIC, CLICK HERE